AIM Rule 26 sets out specific information that an AIM company must make available free of charge on its website. This information is contained in various sections within this website. To facilitate the demonstration of compliance this page sets out the specific requirements of AIM Rule 26 and the related disclosure or provides a link to the relevant section of this website if this information has been disclosed elsewhere. Information on this website was last updated on 5th May 2022.
- Description of Company’s business: The details of the business are set out on the Home page, Strategy page and Assets page.
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation: United Oil & Gas plc is incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09624969. The Company currently has its executive management team in Dublin and the business operates in countries – UK, Jamaica & Egypt.
- Current constitutional documents, financial reports and circulars: Corporate documents
- Exchange/Trading platforms: United Oil & Gas Plc is currently traded on AIM. The Company has not applied or agreed to have its securities listed or traded on any other exchange or trading platform.
Securities in issue, percentage of shares not in public hands and significant shareholders:
Information last updated on 5th May 2022.
The Company has the following Ordinary Shares, Options and Warrants outstanding:
|Issued Share Capital as at 31 March 2022:||644,803,969|
The Company holds no shares in treasury
% of shares not in public hands
Percentage of Share Capital not in public hands as at 31 March 2022 is 5.25%
Rule 17 of the AIM Rules requires a person to notify the Company of the percentage of voting rights he/she reaches once it exceeds or goes below 3% and each 1% threshold thereafter.
Significant Shareholders (3% or more)
|Shareholder||No. of Ordinary Shares||% of Existing Share Capital|
|Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Mgt||89,882,294||13.94|
|Jarvis Investment Mgt||67,744,177||10.51|
|Interactive Investor Trading||58,249,953||9.03|
|Interests of the Management||33,870,031||5.25|
|Mr Joshua Rowe||31,817,138||4.93|
|Halifax Share Dealing||25,145,920||3.90|
|Mr D & Mrs M Newlands||20,300,000||3.15|
|Mr W SC Richards||20,193,296||3.13|
|Premier Miton Investors||19,000,000||2.95|
|HSBC Holdings Plc||17,014,478||2.64|
Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities: There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company’s AIM securities.
- Company announcements: To access notifications made by the Company please follow this link
- AIM Admission Document:
- The Company was admitted to AIM on 1 March 2019 and a copy of the AIM Admission Document can be accessed from this link
- The Company’s Re-Admission Document dated 6 December 2019 can be accessed from this link and Form of Proxy for use by Shareholders at the General Meeting can be accessed here
- Corporate Governance Code: The Corporate Governance Code adopted by the Company and an explanation of how the Company complies with this Code can be accessed from this link
- Names, brief biography and responsibilities of Directors: The names of the Company Directors and brief biographical details of each can be accessed under the section on The Board
- Board committees: To access information on the Company’s Board Committees together with the membership of each, please follow this link
- Takeover Code: United Oil & Gas plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Advisers: Details of Nominated Adviser and other key advisers can be accessed from this link