Oil and gas exploration, development and production company with existing assets in Egypt, UK, Italy and Jamaica. Management strategy is to expand the current portfolio with value accretive acquisitions focused primarily on stable international jurisdictions (see more).
United Oil & Gas (UOG) was established in 2015.
Abu Sennan Licence, Egypt
• Re-engage development drilling campaign
• Complete ASH-Field gas pipeline
• Drill exploration well (2021)
Selva Gas Field, Italy
• Bring gas from Selva Field onstream during 2021
• Complete technical studies work programme
• Bring in partners ahead of drilling decision
Walton Morant Licence, Jamaica
• Complete basin-wide CPR by end-2020
• Bring in partners to participate in a potentially basin-opening exploration well
In addition to the existing licences, United Oil & Gas Plc continues to pursue further portfolio growth, with an active pipeline of opportunities across Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa currently under evaluation.