United Oil & Gas (UOG) is an independent oil & gas start-up established in 2015.
We are a former Tullow Oil team, with a strategy to acquire assets where the management team’s experience can drive near-term activity to unlock previously untapped value (see more).
The aim is to build a portfolio of production, development and low-risk appraisal /exploration in Europe, whilst remaining alert for exceptional growth opportunities on a global basis (see more).
- Colter appraisal drilling, offshore UK
- Podere Gallina 3D seismic acquisition (2019)
- Waddock Cross development drilling, onshore UK (2019)
- Working up Jamaican prospectivity on newly acquired 3D data, ahead of farm-out process (2018/19)
- In addition to the existing licences, United Oil & Gas Plc continues to pursue further portfolio growth, with an active pipeline of opportunities across Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa currently under evaluation.