Oil and gas exploration, development and production company with existing assets in Egypt, UK, Italy and Jamaica. Management strategy is to expand the current portfolio with value accretive acquisitions focused primarily on stable international jurisdictions (see more).
United Oil & Gas (UOG) was established in 2015.
- Ongoing infill-drilling campaign on the Abu Sennan licence, Egypt
- First production from the Selva Gas field targeted for late 2020
- Seismic analysis and rock physics work programme underway on the Zeta prospect, Licence P2480 (UK 31st Round award)
- Reservoir modelling and well-planning on Waddock Cross redevelopment, onshore UK
- Continue farm-down efforts on Jamaican acreage, bringing in partners to participate in Colibri drilling
- In addition to the existing licences, United Oil & Gas Plc continues to pursue further portfolio growth, with an active pipeline of opportunities across Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa currently under evaluation