United Oil & Gas (UOG) is an independent oil & gas start-up established in 2015.
We are a former Tullow Oil team, with a strategy to acquire assets where the management team’s experience can drive near-term activity to unlock previously untapped value (see more).
The aim is to build a portfolio of production, development and low-risk appraisal /exploration in Europe, whilst remaining alert for exceptional growth opportunities on a global basis (see more).
- Complete permitting process for the Selva Gas field in Italy – first production targeted in 2020
- 3D seismic acquisition to unlock the additional potential within the Selva Malvezzi production concession
- Reservoir modelling and well-planning on Waddock Cross redevelopment, onshore UK
- Investigate commercial options for the Colter South Discovery, offshore UK
- Optimise development plans for the Crown Discovery in the UK Central North Sea and seek suitable partners
- Complete farm-down on Jamaican acreage, bringing in partners to participate in Colibri drilling
- Integrate results of passive seismic acquisition and field studies in Benin ahead of executing farm-in option
- In addition to the existing licences, United Oil & Gas Plc continues to pursue further portfolio growth, with an active pipeline of opportunities across Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa currently under evaluation